jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

Postgraduate studies

Good afternoon everyone!

If I had to choose a postgraduate studies program right now, I would say a degree of existential humanistic psychologist and a degree of educational psychology, because these are two areas of psychology that I liked at this moment and a degree is shorter than other postgraduate studies, so I could study both only in one year in contrast among a master that takes 2 years or a doctorate that takes 4. Then, if I do these degrees I would have more expertise and I could develop better in educational psychology that if I just start to work, finishing undergraduate education. I would like to study the degrees at "Universidad de Chile" in classroom modality and part-time course as the postgraduate degrees are.

On the other hand I would like to study a second career, it would be Chemistry and Pharmacy or Science Pedagogy, because I have always liked them almost as I like Psychology and I think that I would bore working entire life as a psychologist, inclusive when I like it too much. So if I can study other career I would do it.

Today I will publish 2 posts, you should read them, see you ;)!

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Your other career options are very different from the current one:O

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Chemistry and Pharmacy? Awesome and so different (I think), a friend studies that in Concepción! She has a good feedback about career.

    ResponderBorrar