domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

English language challenges

Good afternoon everyone!

Today, I'm going to develop my experience of having an English course at university, also the aspects that I have to improve about my own English skills and my opinion of English in general terms and regard to its useful for me.

I consider that I have had a good experience with English here, for example, I loved to write blogs with different topics through the weeks, basically because I love to write in general, but I have never had to write blogs before as an evaluative method -inclusive never in life (ha ha ha)-, either in Spanish or English and it's very funny for me, because I'm a person who learns things writing and I enjoy doing it. So definitely, I'm totally agree about to use blogs in an English course. Then, I liked the classes too, miss Claudia teach us well, I have learned in her classes, mainly expressions and words, these improved my English vocabulary and I consider it very useful. And at last, I liked the way of evaluation, because we had to use our different skills, they were: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

I think that I have to improve mainly, my English skill regarding listening, because I don't understand the English speakers in many times when they talk, I found that they speak too fast or don't pronounce well, but maybe it's just because is difficult for me to understand them. So I plan to improve that, mostly listening to YouTube videos, movies and songs in English, maybe doing an English course outside the university or remotely, I would travel to a country who its first language being English, for learning.

Finally, I consider English an important language to learn, because it's the universal language and for that reason, if I become a bilingual person or just someone who can understand English and speak it well, I could do many other things that I can't in the present, for example, to read English books or to talk fluent with an English speaker. I use English sometimes and it's primarily when I listen to songs, when I read papers for the university or when I saw YouTube videos, or movies.

That's all for today, well I hope you had enjoyed reading my posts, this is the last for the present year, take care, see you...

5 comentarios:

  1. I love to write too! And yeah, English is an important idiom to learn.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Ignacio, I also think it would be great to be able to read books in english.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I loved to write too! was a so good experience to get closer to the language :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I recommend listening in english everything! To me was very usefull

    ResponderBorrar

  5. ohhh great I think you know a lot of English, I like to blog but I never liked to write haha

    ResponderBorrar