jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

A Photograph that I like


I would want to say that it's not my favorite photograph, either way I don't have a favorite one as many other things in my life, but it's a photograph that I found a few days before in yahoo's news and I liked the message, because if Death writes to you: "live, laugh, love", you should do it -in my opinion, I would consider it- ha ha ha...Well, apart Death character was immortalized at that time on December, 25th, 2016, -yes, on Christmas from the year before- and it's a beautiful irony, Death giving us an inspire message -that's the main thing that the picture shows for me, we have to enjoy our lives before Death comes to us and lead us, so specially, we should have glad and moments full of love-. I really love this beach's landscape too, is beautiful and it reminds me the north of Chile in a weird analogy, because I know that this photograph was took in New Zealand, almost literally on the other side of the world, but probably near to the opposite coordinates of a part of the Chilean north that I couldn't remind, but I'm sure that I know it, and it's in some area of my unconscious mind or in a dream of a dream or an unknown or forgotten part of my memory. Here I leave you the location of Piha Beach (the place where Death's photograph was took) and a random part from the north of Chile, in order you can understand what I have been talking about the opposite sides of the world.

Piha, New Zealand

Unknown part from north of Chile






























That's all for today, well I hope you read me the next week, see you...

PD: I don't know who took the photograph, but him, her or its Instagram is @iamtheswimreaper and you can find this image and others of Death in different places. I recommend to you, there are very nice pics! 

3 comentarios:


  1. Woow I loved the message that shows that photo is great! I'll take it into account, thank you very much!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's a pretty interesting picture, I like the character of death from behind, because we never know when it will come ...

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Engaging election photo, And yeah, I think that is a good message too hahaha

    ResponderBorrar