jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

My autobiography

Good afternoon everyone!

My name is Ignacio Vallejos, I was born on October, 24th, 1998 in Iquique. My family is composed by my mom, my dad and one brother. I studied the elementary education at Academia Iquique School, I did the high school at Hispano Británico School and I entered this year at Universidad de Chile to study Psychology. Ok, what else can I say? Some of my hobbies are read, especially novels. I like listening to music (any style, I don't have a favorite one, it depends on what I feel at the moment when I decided listening to music). I love to watch movies, mainly science fiction, drama and movies based on novels. I think these three are my major hobbies. Other things about myself are that I'm an optimistic person, I'm more introverted, I'm patient and I think it's important in life to be a person with values.

Well, I hope you read me the next week, see you...

3 comentarios:

  1. I know it's a classical question but why do you like Psychology? and at the moment this career in Universidad de Chile complied* your expectations? That's all, see you!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Better you should review my third post, "The reasons why I chose Psychology"

      Borrar
  2. Ooh !! my niece is studying at the Academy Iquique School.

    ResponderBorrar